Brit Properties Nigeria Limited is a property development consultancy incorporated in Nigeria by Companies and Allied Matters Act and that the company is limited by shares. Our primary business interests are land, infrastructure/property development, land survey,property marketing and estate agency. We strive to provide exceptional customer service while offering our clients the best property options. We are committed to making good property decision for both existing and potential clients
Job Position: HR Generalist
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talents.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Regulate and manage internal company policy, code of conduct and ethics.
- Oversee staff attendance and absence monitoring.
- Ensure compliance of Labour regulations.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Work closely and effectively with the Head of department to ensure the smooth running of the company from a people perspective.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources / International Relations / Business Administration or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Human Resource.
- Knowledge of HR Softwares and database.
- Professional certifications such as CIPM, SHRM is an advantage.
- Must reside within Lekki-Ajah environs.
20th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.