Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client is Nigeria’s leading provider of relief products and solutions to local and international organizations engaged in development work, emergency interventions and crisis management.
Job Position: HR Generalist
Job Location: Lagos
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes: recruits, interviews, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions.
- Collaborate with Heads of Departments/Divisional Heads to understand skills and competencies required for openings
- Manage all onboarding processes so as to support new hires in settling into their roles seamlessly.
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying for new perks and benefits, and organizing team-building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor and other statutory regulations
- Conduct organization-wide learning needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Organize quarterly, bi-annually, and annual employee performance reviews
- Based on performance appraisal results, identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Assess results from employee performance reviews
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire, hiring costs, and employee turnover rates
- Manage and maintain excellent relationships with employees and candidates
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Administer HMO registration and support HMO administration
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in any related field
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Professional certifications in Human Resources from any Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria or its overseas equivalent
- Employee Relations and Welfare management;
- HR Service Delivery; Project Management;
- Training and Development;
- Problem Solving;
- Business Communication;
- Entrepreneurial Orientation;
- Service Orientation;
- Business Writing;
- MS Office & Digital proficiency;
- Records management.
- Records and archival management;
- Nigerian Labour and employment laws;
- Regulatory Awareness and Compliance;
- Market and Industry Knowledge.
7th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.