A platform for all HR conversations with Industry Leaders around the globe. Relevant impact on Career Mentoring, Resourcing, Learning and Advisory
- Job Position: HR Generalist
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Oversee full-cycle of recruitment efforts
- Develop and oversee new hire orientation, onboarding efforts and employee termination process
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and legal Responsibilities
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or any related course
- 3-5 years of experience as an HR Officer, HR Executive or Manager
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills and Meticulous attention to detail.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with MS Office and related HR software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
N300K – N500K
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.