Tempkers Limited has evolved over the years into a reliable brand in the service of providing full-spectrum staffing solutions to reputed employers within the sub-Saharan region. Our bespoke strategies are tailored to help CEOs and Executives build a profitable business by recruiting, developing and retaining valuable Staff across all sectors.
Job Position: HR Intern
Job Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
- We want to meet you if you’re interested in launching your career and learning more about our business and how we handle payroll, hiring, and employee development for reputed industry giants.
- You will join a team of HR professionals to arrange and coordinate our HR policies and practices, have an opportunity to develop your managerial understanding within a structured environment, horn your leadership skill and master the art of problem-solving towards managing the most critical resources of an organization (People).
- Examine application forms and resumes
- Create recruitment briefs and develop a job description for new openings
- Set up and confirm candidate interviews
- Collecting background check information from prospective candidates
- Post, modify, and remove job listings from career pages, job boards, and social media
- Prepare any necessary HR-related reports (Like training budgets etc.)
- Answer questions from clients and candidates concerning our business processes
- Review and disseminate company policies in print copy or digital media
- Help organize work place events and career days
- Assemble pay roll information such as vacation, working hours, and bank accounts
- Assist with the logistics of in-house and external training events
- Attend meetings with the management team
- Provide constructive feedback on any given task
- A Degree in HR or a related discipline
- Not older than 26 years by March 2023
- 0-2 years of experience post-NYSC
- Must be residing in Abuja
- Experience in a junior HR position such as a Staff Assistant is a plus
- Knowledge of ATS,HRIS , and resume databases
- CIPM / SHRM / PHRI certification is an added advantage.
Requirements and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with a lot of people from different backgrounds with different traits
- Strong understanding of the recruiting process from start to finish
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in English (Oral and written)
- Excellent customer service and client relationship management skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Independent research ability
- Ability to action self-initiative
- Ability to interact with industry professionals and public figures confidently
- Ability to exhibit self-care and show an appealing physical presentation to clients
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
8th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.