25th and Staffing is a global human resource company borne out of vision to provide high value human resources, unparalleled customer experience and business advisory solutions to organizations and individuals. We specialize in recruitment, outsourcing and training.
Job Position: HR Manager
Job Location: Lagos
An international EPC company executing complex infrastructure projects requires a highly skilled HR Manager to manage all HR functions. You will be responsible for managing our HR department in the development and execution of HR strategy, policies, and objectives.
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding in compliance with all labour laws
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research, industry standard and governing bodies; keeps the strategy up to date
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied and followed consistently
- Suggest changes in policies and procedures based on employee and company needs
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives
- Maintain HR systems and processes
- Supervise all HR activities, communications, reports, requests and documents created and received by the team
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Design and implement employee retention strategies
- Oversee exit interviews and procedures.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business or a related discipline
- 5 years of relevant work experience as an HR Manager
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in a construction/engineering company is a plus
- Aware of Nigerian Labor law and union
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Knowledge of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices, including compensation, performance management, safety, hiring and employee relations
- Ability to create a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration and teamwork
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Experience with analyzing data to guide strategic employment planning
- Willingness to travel to PHC and Abuja.
2nd May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online