Archware Tech Group is a result-driven tech company in Lagos ,Nigeria, established to provide technological innovations that help improve the quality of work and lives of people across several business sectors. We are a team of creative thinkers that render excellent services that add value to you and your business.
Our agile approach to problem-solving and strategic planning helps you build a better structure and achieve better results in your business.We provide technology-based innovative solutions ecosystems that automates, empowers and enables the growth of business across Africa.
Job Position: HR Manager
Job Location: Maryland, Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced and thorough HR Manager to ensure our operations run smoothly and improve as our company grows.
- You will be instrumental in the faultless running of the entire organization and will help us keep our people happy and productive.
- All the HR functions will be under your authority, and you will make sure your team delivers perfect service to the company and its staff.
- We are looking for a strategist, a hands-on leader, and an exemplary manager. You will oversee a professional team of specialists and ensure they deliver outstanding results to the company.
- Planning HR department activities annually
- Setting, monitoring, and achieving HR targets
- Managing recruitment, onboarding, and exit procedures
- Overseeing the payroll function
- Ensuring full compliance with company policies and procedures
- Managing employee relations
- Leading the HR team
- Overseeing all HR tasks
- Seeking improvement opportunities within the HR function
- Implementing improvement plans
- Managing the HR clerical team
- Reporting to management on HR performance.
- Up-to-date awareness of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Second class lower (2:2) university degree in Human Resources or the equivalent in Humanities
- HR Certificate is an added advantage
- Maximum of five(5) years ofrelevant experience
- Age Limit: 35 years
- Tenacious and persistent
- Flexible and adaptable
- Personable and able to persuade and influence others
- Innovative and Pragmatic
- Smart and trainable
- Confident and courteous
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public on the job
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong logical reasoning
- Attention to details
- Organizational skills
- Ability to navigate difficult conversations with appropriate discretion and confidentiality.
- Polite, professional, and timely written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain appropriate work and personal boundaries while preserving company culture.
- Understanding of company products or services as well as business position and development factors
- Efficient and thorough record-keeping and organization skills.
- Responsive and willing attitude in the execution of duties.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize appropriately.
23rd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.