Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts, and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
Job Position: HR Team Lead
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Providing an advisory and solution to staff and management on a range of human resources issues, procedures and policies consistent with employee standards and guidelines.
- Ensure smooth running of day-day running of the office.
- Manage the national and expatriate delegate.
- Liaise with external clients on recruitment issues.
- Ensuring the effective high quality delivery of HR services.
- Ensure employee engagement.
- Ensure immigration issues (visa, renewal, returns) are properly managed.
- Undertaking internal reviews, coordinating external reviews and advising on related processes as needed.
- Ensure a smooth and effective implementation of the performance management system.
- Identifying, reviewing, and advising on tasks related to recruitment process and employment strategies to meet human resources requirements.
- Undertaking quality checks of selection and recruitment processes and reports; liaising with external consultant where necessary and management to ensure effective meeting of guidelines and standards.
- Analysing people relating metrics, trends and making recommendations for any action.
- Managing all activities in association with information related to employee perception surveys.
- Ensure effective meeting of organization objectives through collaboration, openness and personal development.
- Developing, interpreting and evaluating human resources operation guidelines and policies.
- Investigating, researching and preparing brief notes or reports on new policies, procedures, and practices of human resources to ensure accurate service delivery.
- Undertaking special projects related to issues of human resources.
- Keeping up current issues and new developments of human resources.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Quality Hire
- Sourcing Strategy
- Client & Employee satisfaction
- Revenue per client recruited
- Employee Engagement
- Turnover rate
- Rate of Absenteeism
- Training investment
- Effective communication to Employee
- Office Management
- Organizational Planning& Culture management
- Effective management of Employee performance.
- A Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human resources or relevant field /Possession of CIPM/HRCI or other certifications is required.
- 10 years work experience in similar role.
- Preferably female for gender balance.
- Gender: Female
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: A Masters in Human Resources Management
- Experience: Minimum Experience 8 Year
- Other experience: A minimum of 8 years working experience in similar role.
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
10th August 2022.