Divine AG Solutions Limited (RC 1243335) was incorporated in 2015 to provide recruitment and outsourcing services in accordance with the terms agreed between us and our clients. Our goal is to meet the needs of our clients ranging from individual clients, government parastatals, corporate organizations, manufacturing companies, public sectors/organizations, hotels, churches as well as multinationals companies and corporations.
Divine AG Solutions Limited is built around core business values – Integrity, Reliability, Availability, and Professionalism. We empower our candidates to be the best they can be with the intention of providing our clients with the most competent and talented employees. Divine AG Solutions Ltd has the capacity to meet your requirements and with us, your recruitment needs are met.
Job Title: HR Manager
Location: Ikeja. Lagos
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Fostered regular inter and intradepartmental meetings to ensure that all staff are working to achieve the corporate goal.
- Ensure quarterly performance reviews and appraisals based on agreed JD & KPI’s. Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Manage and supervise the administration functions thereby ensuring value on all admin expenses through budgeting, drawing of Service Level Agreements (SLA) with vendors, registration of vendors etc.
- Ensure continuous learning and development of employees.
- Ensure the implementation of Staff Health Plan
- Used HR metrics to influence Management’s decision. Managed the firm’s HR information system.
- Ensure the company’s compliance with regulatory authorities and employment legislation.
N150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.