Eventzbysusan, a Talent solution company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Manager
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The HR team is the heart and soul of RxAll’s talent strategy, branding, outreach, acquisition, motivation, compensation, evaluation, rewards, promotions, training and retention.
- This is the team that articulates their talent strategy and takes steps in implementing it in order to anticipate and meet the needs for hiring and retaining high quality talent across their operations.
- As the Human Resources Manager, your role requires the capacity to create a coherent HR strategy that is aligned with the company’s goals and financial capacity while also avoiding conditions for discontent among hired staff.
What do you need to be considered successful?
- Understand the business, its financial capacity, talent spectrum picking spots and its long term growth plans
- Create coherent HR strategy documents detailing the company’s HR and talent, strategy, branding, outreach, acquisition, onboarding, motivation, compensation, evaluation, rewards, promotions, training and retention.
- Develop comprehensive HR policy that details company’s values, code of conduct and provides guidelines on how talent is to be recruited, onboarded, trained, evaluated, rewarded/punished, retained/laid off so that all staff have clear guidelines as to how to work.
- Develop recruiting schedule working with senior management to understand the growth strategy of the business with a goal towards build a talent brand and creating and promoting vacancies through the right channels
- Plan and conduct shortlisting and interviews while making sure that candidates are rigorously assessed to ensure only the best is hired
- Develop in conjunction with legal job descriptions and contracts with clear evaluation metrics
- Train and onboard new staff members in conjunction with their line managers
- Send out regular evaluation scheduling, metrics and date reminders to staff in order to keep them informed as to when their performance is to be assessed
- Make arrangements to ensure company’s HR is aligned with the needs of the business
What should you have done in your career:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of HR experience, preferably in the technology or healthcare industry.
- Familiarity with HR practices in multiple regions.
- Understanding of labor laws and regulations in the countries where the company operates.
- Proven experience in talent acquisition and recruitment strategies.
- Ability to manage employee relations, address concerns, and foster a positive work environment.
- Efficient management of HR processes, documentation, and compliance.
- Adherence to high ethical standards in handling sensitive HR matters.
- Familiarity with HRIS (Human Resources Information System) and other relevant HR technologies.
How important are you to the bottom line?
- You contribute to talent acquisition, employee retention, and a positive workplace culture, directly impacting this company’s ability to innovate, operate efficiently, and maintain a competitive edge in the global digital commerce platform for healthcare.
Biggest problem solving duty in this role:
- Your work is likely to revolve around developing and implementing effective strategies for talent acquisition, retention, and organizational development to ensure a skilled and motivated workforce that aligns with the company’s goals and contributes to its success in the dynamic healthcare and digital commerce landscape.
N300,000 – N400,000 / month.
What do you stand to gain?
- Phone Call & Data Allowance
- Health Insurance (post-probation).
25th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.