PalmPay Limited is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, and Tanzania and expanding to other markets this year. We are reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
Job Position: HR Manager (Head of HR)
Job Location: Ikeja GRA, Lagos
- We’re looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa.
- This role is based in Lagos and our ideal candidate should have excellent communication, organization and management abilities, including the ability to work and function in a multicultural environment and should have experience working in the mobile payments industry to join the local team and provide intuitive and excellent leadership for the HR department.
- You will be fit for this role if you can evaluate and analyze complex information and you have a natural desire to organize and manage people; and if you can take charge of coordinating an organization’s administration system and general workflows, supervising staff, facilitating communication throughout a company and developing procedures to make a workplace more efficient.
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and bring them to resolution
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to the team
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives
- Maintain HR systems and processes
- Conduct performance and salary reviews
- Provide support and guidance to HR staff
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits
- Design and implement employee retention strategies
- Bachelor’s or Higher academic Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- 5-8 years’ experience in a HR Managerial position within an organisation with a large workforce
- Experience in a Fintech/ Financial institution
- Strong HR Experience.
- HR Knowledge: A thorough knowledge of HR laws, regulations, and best practices is essential to ensure legal compliance and effective HR management.
Other Required Skill Set:
- Strategic Thinking
- Conflict Resolution
- Manpower planning
- Employee Relations
- Legal and Compliance
- Performance Management
- Training and Development
- Compensation and Benefits
- Time Management.
27th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.