Smart Logent Limited is a fully diversified Nigeria conglomerate offering holistic services across a range of sectors such as Outsourcing, Security Services, Waste Management, Furniture Services, Sales of Building and Construction Materials. We provide service delivery across the nation at a zero-cost.
- We are looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
What is an HR Manager?
- To us, an HR Manager is a go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR Manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- CIPM Certification
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least 2 years of work experience.
Method of Application