Bauhaus Group is a full house of multidisciplinary professionals offering creative, innovative, and comprehensive services in all facets of Real Estate Development, Project Development, Development Finance, and General Development Consultancy. Incorporated as a Private Limited Liability company in August 1986, Bauhaus is a wholly owned Nigerian company with offices in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Owerri, and New Jersey, USA.
Job Position: Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- A Human Resource officer is responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including, recruitment, orientation, and training of new staff members, managing payroll, and providing compensation and workplace support to succeed.
- Support the development and implementation of company expectations, rules and regulations
- Plan, develop and execute recruitment strategies and training and development programs
- Implement processes, procedures, and tools to maximize the productivity and performance of all employees
- Be knowledgeable with employment legislation and possess the strategic and commercial insight into the labor process
- Prepare and manage documentation such as job descriptions, posting ads, progress reports, and key performance indicator strategies
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Ensure the growth and diversification of the company through the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company to the Head of Human Resources
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our departments and organization
- Establish policies that promote company culture, vision, and synergy
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other relevant fields
- M.Sc / MBA is a plus
- Experience working in a Human Resources / General Manager role
- 3+ years of experience required
- Proficient in HR management software such as Slack, Asana and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training and development, labor laws, and disciplinary procedures
- Real Estate and/or Construction exposure is a plus.
The Ideal Candidate Must:
- Be familiar with the Nigerian labor laws that govern it
- Possess strong project management skills including meeting project deadlines.
- Work well independently and with a team and can build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Possess high computer literacy and exceptional and professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with proven attention to detail
- Have the ability to structure performance and productivity goals that meets company expectations
- Have experience in strategic planning and execution of Human Resource Initiatives
- Be initiative and resourceful: can take charge and make things happen in creative ways despite a lack of resources.
- Be resilient, especially in the face of adversity
- Being detail and result-oriented and strong follow-through is essential.
- Possess outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Be an innovative, creative problem solver and decision-making aptitude
- Possess high ethical and emotional intelligence skills and am great at analyzing and interpreting human interaction.
15th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV summarizing qualifications for this post and why you believe you deserve this position to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.