Drugfield Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical multidosage company. The company commenced production in 1993 in Lagos after approval and due recognition by relevant agencies and bodies including the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) and the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN).
Job Position: HR / Admin Officer
Job Location: Ota, Ogun
- We are looking to recruit an exceptional individual to join their HR team.
- As an HR/Admin Officer, you will be responsible for processing employee data, provide assistance in the process of recruiting and equally assist in day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department.
- Oversee personnel records.
- Update company database with the data of new employees (e.g., Background, qualification, skill, etc.).
- Create and circulate documents about the policies of our organization.
- Collect payroll information including working days, ledgers and bank accounts.
- Publish and remove job ads on different platforms (e.g., job boards, social networks, careers pages, etc.).
- Schedule prospective candidate’s job interviews and be a point of contact as required.
- Create materials to train and onboard the employees.
- Respond to inquiries of employees with respect to benefits like the precedent, number of qualified leave days, etc.
- Attending to facility management issues in the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related discipline.
- 2 years of work experience in similar role.
- Proficient with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Knowledge of labor legislation (e.g., organizational health and safety, employee benefit, etc.).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain an employee’s personal records.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Tech savvy.
24th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.