Dunn and Braxton Limited – Our client is one of the leading insurance firm in Nigeria with location across different states in Nigeria. They provide life insurance business and non-life insurance business services to Organizations and Private individuals.
Job Position: HR Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The Company is seeking to hire a Human Resources Officer who will be responsible for performing administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resource department.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Good First Degree in any relevant field.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Cognate experience as HR Officer or similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
N100,000.00 Monthly Net.
8th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resume to: email@example.com using “HR Officer” as the subject of the email.