Eko Maintenance Limited – Founded in 2011, Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
Job Position: Legal / HR Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Participates in the development and implementation of the Human Resource Strategic Plan.
- Participates in strategic planning including service planning, human resource planning and budget preparation activities that are reviewed in line with Ministry funding allocations.
- Ensures all necessary human resource policies, programs, and procedures are developed and implemented in accordance with relevant legislation and best human resources practices.
- Serves as a legal resource to senior management team on human resource issues and initiatives.
- Ensures consistent application of all compensation and benefits policies and practices across the agency.
- Evaluates the compensation and benefits programs and recommends improvements to align with agency goals.
- Interpret benefits policies, counsel on issues, and undertake interventions, as required.
- Provides legal expertise, support, and advice to all organizational levels on matters related to labour legislation and labour relations practices.
- Manages the administration of the grievance and grievance resolution process including culturally appropriate mechanism in conflict resolution.
- Participates in regular Management meetings.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.