Emerald Food and Beverage Company Limited is a health and wellness benefits company specialized in the production of MANGERO premium bottled water. All our products are made with the assurance of high quality in a super hygienic environment equipped with a world-class state of the art processing machinery. We are a team of passionate people whose goal is to improve everyone’s life through disruptive products. We produce great products to solve our customers’ needs.
- Provide support to HR Manager and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
- Assist in staff recruitment by posting jobs and scheduling interviews.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, Managers on human resource and work-related issues.
- Welcome new employees to the organization by coordinating orientation, paperwork and settling
- Provide payroll information by collating time and attendance records
- Maintain employee information by updating the current HR database and files
- Assist in periodic appraisals to assess employee performance
- Performing file audit to ensure all required employee documents are collected and filed
- Completing Exit clearance paperwork and assisting with exit interviews
- Assist in Training of Staff
- Other duties as assigned by the HR Manager and Management
- B.Sc or B.A in Human Resources or any related field
- 0-3 years of work experience.
- Excellent communication and writing skill
- Good analytic and problem-solving skill
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skill
- Proven HR experience and computer literate.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.