Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed Additives, etc.
Job Position: HR Officer
Job Location: Oyo
- As an HR Officer, you will play a key role in the Human Resources department by providing support in various HR functions.
- You will assist in the implementation of HR policies and procedures, help manage Recruitment and employee relations, and contribute to the overall success of the HR team in meeting the organization’s strategic goals.
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
- Verifying that candidates have the right to work at the organisation. advising on disciplinary
- Employee performance problems.
- Conducting first stage interviews.
- Interpreting and then advising colleagues on employment law.
- Working with hiring managers to gain an understanding of a roles requirements
- Supporting full life cycle recruitment campaigns.
- B.Sc. / HND in related field and (CIPM)
- 5+ years’ experience
- Factory experience is a MUST.
- Strong decision-making.
- People management
- Analytical Skill
- Administration skill
- Must possess skills as Recruitment processes, Direct hiring, Scheduling interviews, Performance reviews, Personal development plans, Recruitment administration.
23rd October, 2023.