Rimdinado International was set up on the 1st January, 2013 and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria on the 2nd March, 2013 and currently in Abuja. Our range of business history range from providing simple solutions for Small and Medium Scale organizations to major clients that require overhauling of operations, business restrategizing and alignment of their people towards new realities. We guarantee that our clients and partners alike enjoy rapid growth, outstanding results and improved staff performance and compliance. We have exceeded our clients expectations in delivery of solutions required by clients like KPR Resort, Dantata and Sawoe, Vestates Nigeria and UNICEF Nigeria. As we cross the murkier waters of business and personal growth, we provide support to our partners and clients to ensure that their goals are achieved and their organizations dominate their sectors.
Job Position: Senior HR Officer
Job Location: Enugu
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support, and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
- You will join our team of consultants to deliver our services to our esteemed clients. If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you.
- We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Development of Organizational policies
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Providing training and training management.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
Strategic workforce advice and operational support:
- Engage with management to understand priorities, and provide advice and solutions on all aspects of HR in line with delegated HR authorities.
- Sponsor HR initiatives that support organizational culture change such as good people management practices, and promoting gender, inclusion, and diversity.
- Lead HR operational activities to ensure the timely provision of HR solutions, prioritizing according to the needs and risks.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.