Solid Foundation Estates Limited is a unique and dynamic firm of Real Estate Consultants, comprising young and talented Estate Surveyors and season professionals.
Job Position: Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Human Resources Officer set the tone for the entire human resources department. From employee relations to payroll to compliance issues, the HR department helps ensure that an organization runs smoothly, and the Human Resources Officer is at the helm.
Duties and responsibilities of a Human Resources Officer include:
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities.
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution.
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team.
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently.
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory.
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives.
- Maintain HR systems and processes.
- Conduct performance and salary reviews.
- Provide support and guidance to HR staff.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits.
- Design and implement employee retention strategies.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 2 – 3 years of working experience in Human Resources.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
31st August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.