Total Child School is a co-educational Nursery, Primary and Secondary School. The school is sited at the C.E.M Children Centre, a serene location providing a beautiful, natural and highly conducive atmosphere for learning. The School promises every child a privileged, purposeful, enriching, very enjoyable and memorable school life.
Job Position: HR Officer (Compensation & Benefits)
Job Locations: Lekki and Victoria Island, Lagos
Payroll Planning & Administration:
- Administration of monthly payroll
- Prepare monthly post payroll reports for Accounts and HRM.
- Prepare monthly report of post payroll breakdown for Accounts Department.
- Process the payment of employees’ benefits as the need arises.
- Advice and answer employees’ questions about compensation, benefits, taxes and insurance deductions.
- Assist in the design of annual gross pay advice to staff members
- Assist in the preparation of Staff benefits/payroll.
- Preparation of Contract/Temporary Staff salary schedule
- Implementation of annual drivers accident-free bonus
- Implementation of contract staff bonus
Tax planning & implementation:
- Assist with tax administration and advice in conjunction with the Tax Consultant.
- Input in the design of CSTC Pay Structure and Tax Planning
- Oversee the processing of all employees (both new and old) tax cards.
- Process and ensure all employees (both new and old) have tax cards and identity cards.
- Preparation of documents for staff’s group life assurance policies
- Ensure monthly payment and filing of all employees’ statutory deductions (i.e. PAYE, and Pension).
HR Metrics and Analytics:
- Assist in developing and implementing the use of HR Data for analysis.
- Create and write a Letter of Introduction on behalf of employees to banks.
- Carry out research and analysis that may be needed for business image improvement
- Assist in the process of the Annual Staff Day
- Carry out special projects as allocated by HR Manager
- Come up with initiatives to make CSTC one of the best places to work
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience of office administration.
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritize work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Very strong communication and presentation skills
- Oral & Written Communication skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Collaboration skills
- Time management
- Body language
- IT skills
- A positive can-do spirit. Achieving results in the right way (professionally, honestly and upholding the business reputation and core values
- Act with a sense of urgency, pace and agility
- Must live the values of the company
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.