Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas in 12 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce.
Job Title: HR Officer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- Prepare job descriptions, advertise vacant positions, and manage the employment process.
- Plan, develop and implement training programs and measure overall training effectiveness.
- Support Learning and Development programs, including carrying out capability assessment.
- Facilitate induction programme for new employees and coordinate the on-boarding exercise.
- Ensure HR compliance with PAYE, Pension, NHF, HMO, and other statutory matters.
- Continuous orientation of staff and management on adherence to Factory Act and Labour Law statutes.
- Oversee the planning of all office training, promoting events, conferences, town hall meeting and staff orientation briefing.
- Identify and implement employee competencies and systematic staff development procedures.
- Ensure that all employees are availed their annual leave in full within the year.
- Support in the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Support ithe planning, implementation and management if the overall talent acquisition strategy of the business.
- Conduct HR Analytics and audit periodically.
- Analyse training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Participate in health, safety and environmental procedures.
- B.Sc / HND in a related discipline.
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years experience in similar role.
- Certification in human resources is an added advantage.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
21st January, 2022
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online