PoweredUp Consulting is a fully indigenous organization that focuses on organizational enrichments through Human Resources and Coaching.
Job Position: HR Payroll Officer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Ensure the accurate and timely preparation and distribution of salaries and wages.
- Process timesheets and maintains salary variations on a monthly basis including all allowances, new staff, terminations, leave and other relevant information on the computerized database is correct and accurate.
- Prepare and forward invoices to the clients.
- Reconciliation of Invoices to determine the accuracy and completeness of receipts from the clients
- Attends to personnel and payroll enquiries as necessary.
- Prepares reports and correspondence related to the full range of day-to-day and cyclical payroll functions.
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal requirements in relation to statutory deductions.
- Identifies, investigates and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records.
- Liaise with Human Resources and other departments when investigating and responding to queries regarding payroll.
- In conjunction with the Payroll Manager, ensure the continuous implementation and improvement of payroll policies, procedures and processes.
- B.Sc / HND in a related field.
- 2 – 3 years experience in payroll administration.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in the use of major software packages.
- Keen attention to details
- Accurate data entry skills
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
25th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.