PG Consulting Limited is a business optimization consulting practice specializing in Human Capital Development and the transformation of raw talent into invaluable human resources to fuel organizational growth and efficient operations. Our practice further extends to a plethora of Business Consulting Services all geared towards helping corporate organizations excel in a highly challenging business environment.
Job Position: HR Recruitment Executive
Commencement: Immediate (or, within the shortest possible time).
- We are looking to hire brilliant and experienced HR practitioners and enthusiasts to join our team under our current expansion plan to serve our increasing clientele better.
- The applicants for this role should be career-oriented in the field of Human Resourses and have a natural flair for coursing through the chain of activities in HR.
- An understanding of business analysis and company operations will be required for optimum performance.
- The ideal candidates for this position will be young HR enthusiasts who derive job satisfaction in administering the recruitment process and are looking to build careers in HR.
- Quite knowledgeable, confident, computer savvy and experienced in human resources advisory and recruitment process.
- He/she would have a very contemporary world outlook and would be abreast of the latest developments in HR.
- First Degree in Human Resources, the Humanities, Social Sciences, Business Management or other related fields
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in an HR or Business Consulting firm
- Visible enthusiasm for HR consultancy
- Masters or any Post-graduate Degree is an added advantage
- Professional Membership of relevant bodies is an added advantage
- Attention to details and executory capacity
- Reporting, presentation and research capabilities
- Must be very organized, have time management ability, focused on results.
21st September, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV and Passport Photographs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.