Jobrole Consulting Limited is a Talent Management Company that offers innovative talent and business solutions. We have been delivering human resource and business consulting services for almost a decade, our team of industry experts and consultants have been carefully selected from several sectors forming a pool of multi-disciplinary professionals building our intensive understanding of the industry as well as our extensive experience, tailoring our approach to our customers’ need with our easily accessible “Tech-Enabled Solutions” and dedicated customer service professionals within their reach to meet their business needs, helping them to effectively and efficiently optimize their talents and business processes, ultimately increasing productivity and promoting development.
- Job Position: HR Sales Consultant
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- Generate new leads by meeting with clients and close deals
- Drive revenue by offering sales of the company’s services to the customers
- Develop new market and drive sales to generate revenue
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customer
- Attend to tender bid and make sales presentations
- Understands how to make services appeal to consumers based on the environment and current trends
- Works with the marketing department to develop new sales strategies
- Demonstrates advanced products knowledge
- Adheres to any and all company policies and procedures
- Good University degree
- Minimum of 3-5years experience in sales within a service industry. (Sales experiences in an HR consulting firm will be an added advantage)
- Ability to engage with senior-level executives in a polished and professional manner
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas
- Exceptional customer service skill
- Ability to create and deliver a presentation
- Proficiency in MS office,
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.