Safeguard Global builds adaptive solutions for organizations seeking to thrive in the global economy. Through a combination of workforce management data, technologies, services and market expertise, Safeguard Global enables success thorough smarter, more efficient global employee management, recruitment, payroll, onboarding, expense management and more.
Job Position: HR Services Team Manager & Coach
Job Location: Nigeria
- HR Services Team Manager will oversee the HR Services team regionally, ensuring HR Services teams perform the scope of work effectively while delivering exceptional service to existing and future customers. Your main role is to become a strategic partner to sales, marketing, onboarding and other teams to meet corporate business targets.
- In this role, you will lead a team of HR professionals that are responsible for providing professional, legally compliant Human Resource Services to a wide range of global clients for your designated region(s) and the Company, adhering to policies, processes, procedures, guidelines and objectives in order to mitigate commercial risk.
- This role provides a great opportunity to coach and develop a high-performing GEO HR Services team, identify, and implement new business processes, and leverage automation.
- Managing end-to-end regional GEO HR Services operations, overseeing workstreams, and schedules to ensure the timely and accurate provision of complex, in-country client/employee relations services, while applying employment law within the region(s), together with commercial knowledge in order to recommend solutions and implement changes in order to mitigate commercial risk.
- Directing and/or managing all activities associated with GEO HR Services within the region(s), including developing and implementing policies and procedures / best practices, key performance indicators and SLA metrics for the team.
- Liaising with GEO Operations management team to make decisions for operational activities and to set strategic goals.
- Identifying ways to increase efficiency across the department and to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
- Supervising the team members, ensuring they advise, support, educate and train clients on regional law, benefits (statutory and additional), Health and Safety, terms and conditions, immigration rules and knowledge share best practices. Ensure Global Compliance and Governance are applied.
- Ensuring team KPI and satisfaction metrics are achieved (includes ticket management, responsiveness, and accuracy). Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and metrics. Ensuring budget adherence and escalations are managed timely and appropriately.
- Overseeing customer support processes and organizing them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that the GEO HR Services team is engaged in their work, effectively manages their performance and supports the team in their professional development. Organizing Team and individual performance (1:1’s, team meetings, reviews, goals).
- Support all internal and external audit requests (technology and process audits).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or other related fields and relevant experience in a similar role.
- CIPD/SHRM Qualification would be an advantage and knowledge of Employment Law.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in Human Resources Management
- In-depth knowledge of process management and team performance metrics
- Proven experience in advising on applying Labor Law knowledge and managing complicated Employment Relations Issues
- Strong Project Management skills and a strong understanding of interdependencies with cross-functional stakeholders (GEO Onboarding, Sales, Payroll, legal, compensation, benefits)
- Clear ability to help an organization change and adapt its ways of working to reflect growth and scale as it occurs
- Excellent prioritization skills: the ability to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment by prioritizing situations which require a sense of urgency
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a high level of confidentiality
- Strong business acumen and proven track record of providing world-class customer service.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online