Pro-Health International is a faith-based, non-profit organization that has provided free health care services to under-served populations in Nigeria for over 30 years.CDC and USAID have funded PHI to implement HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment, and care projects, OVC projects, and Global Health security projects.
Job Position: Human Resource Specialist
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems. Providing counseling on policies and procedures. Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process.
- The HR Officer will support the recruitment process and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to all employees of the organization.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, certification etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Social Studies, or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials certification with the CIPM is required and other relevant HR Certifications will be an added advantage
- Proven experience as an HR officer, specialist, other relevant HR positions (Minimum 3 years)
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Experience working with NGOs and or INGOs is necessary.
21st July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter along with their Resume / CV as one document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Disclaimer Clause: This job description is not an exhaustive list, rather it is intended to be indicative of the skills, efforts, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Equal Opportunity: “Pro-Health International is an equal–opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply