Future Moves Recruitment Agency is a licensed full-fledged Human Resource firm with extensive expertise and experience in human Capital development and staffing. Future Moves has exceptional expertise in Talent Sourcing, learning & development, talent management, HR Outsourcing & Payrolling, HR planning & Consulting, Policy Drafting, Culture Change and Organisation Effectiveness by designing and implementing interventions that identify the core areas of development to enhance the overall growth and competitiveness of your institutions.
- Job Position: HR Training & Compliance
- Job Location: Enugu
- Identify training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments
- Design and expand training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual
- Work in a team to produce programmes that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organisation, such as line managers, accountants and senior managers at the board level
- Develop effective induction programmes for new staff, apprentices and graduate trainees
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- Devise individual learning plans
- Produce training materials for in-house courses
- Create and/or deliver a range of training using classroom, online and blended learning
- Manage the delivery of training and development programmes
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met
- Evaluate training and development programmes
- Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Responsible for drafting policy, process and procedure to improve on the compliance posture of the organization
- Responsible for preparing and delivering compliance-related training and communications to employees
- Carry out employee relations investigations as requested by the business
- Collaborate with other functional areas like Legal unit and other stakeholders in the delivery of compliance programs and training to employees
- Create a program for the applicant and employee testing.
- Input all interactions in the case management system and/or leave management system
- Responsible for the maintenance of company-mandated reports on all incidents.
- Discreetly handle sensitive employee reports or information.
- Education: Applicants for the HR Training & compliance role are required to have minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration, or in a related field
- Knowledge: it is important that you have hands-on experience in the application of compliance policies and procedures; solid understanding of employment laws and regulations and demonstrated research abilities in creating and delivering presentations to HR professionals.
- Communication skills: One of the basic responsibilities of a HR Training & compliance is to provide training and guidance to employees. Therefore, it is important that applicants can convey information both verbally and in writing to employees, senior-level HR professionals, and other stakeholders
- Computer skills: Must be proficient with HR information systems, Microsoft Excel, and other MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Access, PowerPoint), and other packages necessary for analyzing data to support decision making
- Organizational skills: Must be able to program tasks and effectively prioritize assignments to handle the multiple tasks associated with the job position
- Interpersonal skills: Applicants for this position should be able to build rapport, establish relationships, influence and partner with people across all levels of the company with ease
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: Must be naturally curious and action-oriented individuals, able to conduct complex employee relations investigations, and analyze incidents to ascertain root causes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:
For Enugu only: [email protected] with Subject as “HR & TRAINING Officer Enugu”