Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
Job Title: HSE Advisor
- Act as point of contact for all HSE matters for relevant operations, liaising and interfacing with relevant personnel whilst ensuring compliance is met on plans and procedures
- Monitor compliance with the use of quality materials for various work schedules
- Work with HSE manager to conduct HSE awareness programme for employees on best practices that will ensure safety while carrying out their day-to-day work schedules
- Maintain a record each for in-house accidents, both settled and contended claims, and best practices for the organisation to ensure its practices are healthy and safe
- Maintain and communicate corporate safety and environmental policies throughout the HSE team.
- Monitor the compliance of third party contractors in relation to company standards and requirements and provide assistance to contractors on requirements where necessary.
- Ensure that safety and personal protective equipment are used following manufacturer’s instructions
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. / B.Eng. Degree in Science or Engineering
- Candidate living in Bonny, Rivers will be considered
- Relevant qualification in a technical and/or safety related discipline (NEBOSH qualification preferred)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a HSE personnel
- Vast in HSE practices
- Firm grasp of health and safety legislation
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Competence in the use of MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Attention to details
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online