Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
Job Position: HSE Advisor
- Determine ways of reducing health safety and environmental risk across the business
- Carry out site inspections, identify hazards, and conduct risk assessment / Job Hazard Analysis
- Carry out Incident investigation and investigate the health-related complaints and ill health
- Initiate and organise OH Straining of employees and executives
- Keep up to date and ensure compliance with current health and safety regulations
- Liaise with external health and safety authorities
- Work with HR to set up a new employee onboarding process for safety
- Identify process bottlenecks and offer timely solutions
- Check if all the employees are acting in adherence to rules and regulations
- Design training programmes to provide safety awareness education.
- Writing reports and compiling HSE statistics
- Carry out safety induction and safety awareness across the board
- Conduct HSE Audit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety Management, Engineering, or any related field
- 3 – 5 cognate years of experience as a Health and safety specialist in a real estate space
- HSE Certifications such as NEBOSH, IOSH, ISPON HSE 123 is a must-have
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online