Prezicon Limited is an efficient multiservice provider; Prezicon combines the capabilities, experience and skills of both organizations to focus on asset integrity management and maintenance.
We are looking to engage experienced professionals to join us within the capacity below:
Job Title: HSE Manager
- Responsible for developing and implementing organizational safety programs. He will review and update organizational HSE policies and conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures.
- Supervision of Project HSE activities
- Attend pre-job, planning and other client meetings as required
- Investigate all cases of accidents and near-misses, prepare a report of findings and ensure lessons learnt are shared.
- Ensure all personnel on-site have the required HSE clearance.
- Ensure copies of all material data sheet and MSDS are available at all time onboard the FPSO and project site
- Advice and assist personnel with regards to health, safety & environmental management matters for all disciplines performed on-site.
- Liaise with the client, enforcement agencies and other third parties as required.
- Ensure that the management key personnel are aware of all health, safety & environmental issues, appropriate corrective and preventive actions are implemented
- Carry out HSE induction training for all new personnel engaged and maintain records relating thereto accordingly
- Assist with the presentation of daily / weekly safety talks, including researching suitable topics, preparing presentation notes and assisting with the presentation of the subject matter.
- Schedule and chair weekly / monthly HSE committee meetings and maintain records/minutes of meetings related thereto accordingly.
- Promote health, safety and environmental compliance and awareness through regular campaigns and initiatives.
- Ensure all accidents and incidents are recorded, reported and investigated as required and that corrective action is implemented accordingly.
- Prepare and maintain required HSE statistics and key performance indicators for review and report/update HSE records accordingly.
Education and Qualification
- BSc or HND in Engineering or Science from a recognized and accredited institution.
- Minimum 10 years on Management and operations preferable in fabrication/construction or oil and gas industry, NEBOSH IGC
- Suitably trained in specific/relevant certification like NEBOSH IGC, HSE Level 1,2 and General HSE or equivalent.
- Age: 30-35
7th December 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org citing the Job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.