Seflam SGL Limited is an indigenous provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Installation (EPCI) services in West Africa with over 17 years of experience servicing Oil and Gas majors including ExxonMobil, Chevron, Total, and Shell. Our mission is to help our clients achieve the highest level of safety, quality, and value-added results at optimal cost in the execution of our Projects.
- Job Position: HSE Manager
- Job Location: Rivers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science / Engineering
- Professional Qualifications in Health, Safety, and Environment Management Systems
- 8 or more years experience in Health, Safety, and Environment roles, 4 years of which should be in a supervisory capacity
- Thorough knowledge of safety and environmental legislation relevant to the oil and gas industry, safe working practices, fire fighting systems and techniques, and emergency response management
9th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.