MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firms in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organizations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
- Job Position: HSE Officer
- Job Location: Kaduna
- Plan and implement OHS policies and programs.
- Advise and lead employees on various safety-related topics.
- Prepare educational seminars and webinars on a regular basis.
- Review existing policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all the rules and regulations.
- Work with HR to set up a new employee onboarding process for safety.
- Conduct risk assessment.
- Enforce preventative measures.
- Identify process bottlenecks and offer timely solutions.
- Check if all the employees are acting in adherence to rules and regulations.
- Prepare and present reports on accidents and violations and determine causes.
- Oversee workplace repair, installations and any other work that could harm employees’ safety.
- BSc/BA in Safety Management or similar field
- Certificate in occupational health and safety
- A year of experience as a Safety Officer or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of legislations and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience with writing policies and procedures for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office
- Working knowledge of safety management information system
- Good time-management skills
28th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Bayonle.email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.