Legit.ng (former NAIJ.com) is a modern Nigerian digital media platform. We are ranked as the 1 news and entertainment platform and the 9th overall most visited website in Nigeria by Alexa ranking.
Job Position: Human Interest Editor
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Monitoring trending human interest stories on social media.
- Writing and publishing Human Interest stories in line with our in-house style guide.
- Conducting interviews and writing special format articles i.e. feature, analysis, fact-check, etc.
- Degree or Higher Diploma (in Journalism / Media Studies or related field will be an advantage).
- Considerable experience in journalism and human interest stories writing.
- Perfect writing skills; narration and good grammar.
- Great editorial judgment and news monitoring skills.
- Impeccable communication and interviewing skills: both written and verbal
- Must be a strategic and analytical thinker.
- Must be a self-driven individual with a strong desire to constantly learn, adapt and work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work remotely (good internet connection and a laptop, minimum Intel Core i3).
Why Join Us
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Comfortable working environment.
- Opportunity to learn and grow with a super-friendly team.
- Exposure to modern digital and innovative tools.
- Opportunity to learn from the biggest global players in IT and media worldwide.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online