Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Job Position: Human Resource Adviser
Job Location: Lagos / Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Support the GMHR in the development of the HR strategy, whilst working in a liaison role with the corporate business planning team to develop the company’s business plan.
- Develop and manage the execution of the company’s HR business scorecard through quarterly reviews, advising the GMHR on performance improvement action.
- Support the GMHR in workforce planning projections and activities as part of executing.
- Provide specific support to the GMHR to;
- Implement people-related strategies, initiatives, and services to support overall business strategy and aspirations, assuring corporate competitive value delivery.
- Execute policies, regulations, systems and suite of services that assures regulatory compliance in Nigeria/UK, and flexibility to achieve sustained business continuity.
- Liaise with key internal/external stakeholders and experts to provide guidance to line managers and employees on laws, and policies and practices on ER matters.
- A relevant Bachelor’s and/or Masters Degree.
- Minimum of 10-15 years Industry experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online