Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fueling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
Job Position: Human Resource / Administrative Officer
Job Location: Wuye, Abuja (FCT)
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents meant to be in our region
- Manage office supplies of toiletries, stationeries, ICT accessories and also order new supplies as needed
- Support employees in your region on administrative/HR matters
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g., letters, emails and packages) in your region when required
- Monitor and ensure the vehicle schedule plan is properly done and shared in a timely manner.
- Manage the drivers and make sure they clean their vehicles and complete the vehicle maintenance checklist on a daily basis.
- Ensure that vehicle documentation and insurance are kept up-to-date and renewed on time.
- Monitoring company vehicles’ maintenance, repairs and ensuring all necessary papers are obtained when due
- Arrange travel and accommodation for company employees when required
- Organize and coordinate in-house and external events in your region when required
- Hire maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment
- Support with recruitment and onboarding of staff within the region
- Liaise with HR to resolve staff complaint within region
- Monitor and prepare daily report of staff attendance within the region
- Coordinate employee training within region
- Coordinate with OHS coordinator and investigate all reported incidents (near -misses and accidents).
- Perform any other administrative/HR tasks assigned by the HR & Admin manager.
- B.Sc., or HND in Business Administration, or other related discipline
- Minimum of one (1) year hands-on experience on the role
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Candidate must reside in Abuja
- Knowledge on occupational health and safety will be an added advantage.
15th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.