Spectrum Books Limited – We are the conduit for ensuring millions of people have access to knowledge; which broadens horizons and increases opportunities for building a better life. We have painstakingly published quality books for over four decades having recognised the correlations between reading, knowledge acquisition, personal empowerment, and economic and societal development. We are Spectrum Books Limited! SBL is driven by excellence, and is passionate about transforming lives.
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Assist with day to day operations and strategies in the HR department
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data(absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Assist HR Executive at all stages of the recruitment process
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist in leading talent review process (Key People Review (KPR)) guiding managers on identifying talents, high performers, and successors.
- First Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, and Personnel Management, Sociology, or any other related Social science course.
- Candidate must be resident in Ibadan.
- Relevant experience or professional certification is an added advantage.
- Age range; 22 – 30years
- Candidate must be willing to resume immediately.
- Generalist HR knowledge and competencies
- Knowledge of Nigerian Labour Laws and other statutory laws
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information
- Knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Open-minded with the ability to follow instructions and deliver quality results
- Ability to build and cultivate relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Very good communication skills – written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational skills
10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in PDF to: [email protected] using the job title and state as the subject of the mail.