Prime Alliance Consults is a group of professionals that specialize in Manpower, Headhunting, Recruitment, Training, Human Resources and Management.
Job Position: Human Resource Assistant
Location: Agege, Lagos
- We are looking to employ an HR assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills.
- An HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills.
- You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize to a fast-paced environment.
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, and HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related fields (essential).
- 1 year of experience as an HR assistant (essential).
- Exposure to labour law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.