Human Capital Partners is a professional services firm that specializes in the provision of management consulting services covering the entire human resource management value chain.
Job Position: Human Resource Consulting (Advisory)
Job Location: Lagos
This individual will function within an established work team to design, deliver and implement Human Resources interventions and solutions to clients across various sectors within the national economy including Financial Services, Consumer Goods/ Manufacturing, Energy, Telecommunications, Infrastructure, Government, Hospitality and Professional Services amongst others.
- Coordinate all Human Resources Advisory services delivery and operations.
- Lead all Human Resources Advisory Engagements and coordinate interface with client contacts and stakeholders.
- Meet with existing and prospective clients to develop effective working relationships and identify new businesses.
- Review official Human Resources Advisory documents – proposals, engagement letters, memos emails and reports.
- Supervise quality work and activities of the team members and provide adequate coaching support.
- Manage the performance and development of the team.
- Create innovative ideas to improve business processes.
- Prepare/ review weekly and monthly reports on Advisory engagements, showing financial position.
- Coordinate evaluation and reporting.
- Delegate ALL admin and core functions to team members (SAs, ESAs and Interns) and monitor and track performance. Provide feedback to team members.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable higher institution within or outside the country.
- Minimum Second Class Honours grade level in any of the following disciplines: Social Sciences (Psychology, Sociology, Economics, Business Administration); relevant courses in the Humanities and Education.
- Possession of a Post Graduate degree and relevant professional certifications such as CIPM, SHRM, CIPD, e.tc. will be an added advantage.
- Experience in consulting will be an added advantage. :
- Associates -Three (3) years, Senior Associates- Five (5) years; and Manager- Eight (8) years.
- For the Senior Associate and Manager role: Relevant professional certifications such as CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, SPHR/GPHR, SHRM-SC/SCP will be an added advantage.
- A relevant master’s degree from a reputable institution will be an advantage, in addition to in-depth HR consulting or hands-on industry work experience in at least one HR functional area.
- Relevant knowledge as Human Resources Generalist.
- Adept knowledge of HR Strategy Development & Implementation, HR Outsourcing & Business Support, Total Rewards, and Operational Effectiveness.
31st May, 2023.
how to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.