Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
Job Position: Human Resource Business Partner
Job Location: Lagos
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the organizational strategic objectives and priorities to ensure the execution of Alpha Mead’s Talent Management agenda
- Develop plans and interventions to ensure a high quality of service delivery for the business; develop techniques and tools that enable the resourcing process and search for ways to innovate and drive improvements.
- Lead the design and development of Leadership Development Programmes across different employee levels in liaison with the identified preferred vendors.
- Work with the Head of Human Resources in implementing organizational development (OD) initiatives across business portfolios
- Oversee the Workforce planning/Succession planning for the business
- Work with business managers to ensure HR strategies are aligned with business objectives and strategies
- Critically assess business objectives against the development of job descriptions for job roles within the business portfolio
- Champion our employee retention initiatives by working closely with the business managers and internal stakeholders to strengthen our reward practices for better performance, attraction, and retention of key talents
- Deploy creative sourcing strategies to attract best-in-class talent for current and Future Alpha Mead’s business needs while developing robust succession pipelines for key positions
- Work collaboratively to shape and define the approach and key milestones to implement these strategies, including shaping key talent and delivery monitoring processes across the business portfolio; accountable for strengthening the succession pools and bench strengths through calibrated talent moves/ internal career pathways and external acquisition
- Lead the annual talent management processes while linking outcomes from the annual performance management cycle, talent reviews, and annual capability needs for teams and individuals.
- Be a true collaborator and coach for hiring managers and People Managers in all talent discussions to ensure the right acquisition of talents
- Facilitate and steer the diagnostics, design, and success evaluation of functional as well as Leadership capability interventions across various internal customers.
- Develop and implement an inspiring and comprehensive talent development and culture strategy
- Effectively managing constant change across the business, through communication, advocacy, collaboration, and planning. Acting as a change management expert and educating the business as we build a stronger muscle for managing change.
- Drive engagement and culture initiatives ensuring our Diversity and Inclusion values are embedded.
- Oversee the employee experience of new employees ensuring seamless integration into the company
- Develop initiatives that improve our brand positioning, contributing to Alpha Mead’s Employer of Choice Brand, Household name, and the best place to work Employee Value Proposition.
- Stay up to date on changing employment laws, and industry trends in policies, partnering with the larger HR team on revising current policies and developing new policies and procedures
- Execute other assignments directed by the Head of Human Resources.
- First Degree in any field from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as a HR Business Partner in a corporate environment
- Minimum of SPHRI, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP is required
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state-respective employment laws.
- Knowledge of the Balanced Scorecard is desired
- Excellent communication skills expressed both in written and verbally
- knowledge of facility management will be a plus
- Good professional appearance and attitude.
- Diplomatic, tactful, discreet, flexible, resourceful and dependable
- Excellent leadership skills
- Competence in the use of MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online