H. Pierson Associates Limited – Our client is a highly reputable consulting firm committed to the highest levels of ethical standards is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Human Resource Consultant
Job Location: Lagos
- Our client is seeks recruit a result-oriented individual with a distinguished career to fill the vacant Senior Human Resources Consultant position.
- The Senior Human Resources Consultant’s responsibilities include developing human resource solution models.
- Others include business development, research, and innovation, developing, and implementing human resources initiatives. The position reports directly tthe C.E.O.
Human Resources Initiatives:
- Tact as Senior Human Resources Consultant on a variety of human resource projects and provide innovative, technology-driven, and timely human resources solutions.
- Review diverse clients’ human resources needs, develop cutting-edge solutions tfulfill those needs, and ensure they are being professionally implemented across various sectors (Power, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Public Sector, etc.)
- Develop project plans and conduct cost/benefit analysis tdetermine project profitability.
- Conduct research, collect & analyze data tevaluate and maintain high standards in the human resources consulting process.
- Ensure superior quality across the human resources consulting cycle of planning, development, design, execution, and review.
- To generate human resources consulting mandates across diverse sectors, including but not limited Power, Telecommunications, Oil & Gas, Government, Financial Services, etc.
- Develop and sustain business relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Developing and sustaining partnerships with relevant professional and business associations as part of a leads-generation network.
- Identify, research, and track industry benchmarks, regulators, and other stakeholders, towards proactively responding to oportunities and threats.
- Other duties as assigned by the C.E.O
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related discipline with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Grade.
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in any Business or Science- related discipline.
- Professional (SHRM or CIPM etc.) Qualification is mandatory
- Other relevant certifications and membership of professional associations will be added advantage.
- A minimum of five (8) years of post-graduation work experience.
- A minimum of three (5) years of hands-on Senior human resources consulting experience
- A track record of achieving set performance targets.
- Strong organizational abilities, including project planning, development, and task facilitation.
- Solid knowledge and a good grasp of developments in Human Resources across the globe.
- Full understanding of HR legislation, including international and local labor laws policies, and procedures.
- Excellent understanding of HR evaluation metrics and methods
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High level of initiative and creativity.
- Passion and dedication thard work.
- Excellent Business Writing Skills
- Excellent team player
- Proficiency in the use of office suite.
26th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Senior Human Resources Consultant” as the subject of the mail.