Chateau-Royal Real Estate Limited is one of the go-to Real Estate Company in Lagos; we are a well-established functional family-oriented real estate development firm married with traditional values of reliability and responsibility. Our employees are characterized by their shared passion for affordable luxury properties, as well as personal discipline and motivation. The satisfaction of our exclusive clientele is always at the forefront of our property consultants’ passionate work. Accountability to our customers, whom we always treat with high esteem to ensure we offer and deliver real estate brokerage services with consistent quality laced with innovation.
Job Position: Human Resource Generalist
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate should be skilled and from experience be able to bring the best out in a dynamic team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Proven working experience as a human resources personnel.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Knowledge on using an HR application will be an added advantage.
- Ability to develop HR strategy along with leadership skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources / International Relations / Business Administration or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Resource Management in Real Estate
- Knowledge of HR Software’s and database.
- Professional certifications such as CIPM, SHRM is an advantage.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal relationship and emotional intelligence skill.
- Knowledge of Nigeria labor law and HR best practices. Female Preferably.
31st October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Human Resources Generalist” as the subject of the mail.