H & Y Furniture is a lifestyle design and space enhancement company dedicated to improving the lives of people wherever they live, work or play. As a full service furniture manufacturer, we specialize in designing, manufacturing and installing modular furniture for all kinds of spaces – business, educational and residential projects.
Job Position: Human Resource (HR) Generalist
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
The HR Generalist shall be responsible for the execution of the following key human resource administrative and strategic functions:
- Drive performance through positive employee relations, conduct periodic performance appraisals and prepare appraisal reports
- Prepare and communicate performance improvement plans
- Computation of staff salaries, overtime, loans, salary advance, arrears/bonus, penalties and other deductions.
- Prompt preparation of payroll via Sophia software and following up on benefits such as PAYEE, Pension etc.
- Overseeing end-to-end recruitment process, onboarding and offboarding
- Attendance/Absenteeism Administration-Daily monitoring of staff attendance in the office and production factory
- Maintenance of personnel files, records and database on the ERP software and maintain an efficient documentation and filing system.
- Prepare and file HR reports, letters, contracts, memorandum of understanding, etc
- Prepare, manage and execute HR policies, procedure, strategy and processes
- Administration of leave management, tracking and monitoring leave days
- Implementation and driving HR policies, company safety and health programs
- Disciplinary & Consequence Management
- Identify training needs of staff and develop training calendar yearly
- Communicate general information within the company as appropriate and authorized by management on the appropriate communication channels
- Employee Engagement/Welfare, conduct periodic surveys to measure employee satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Closely monitoring medicals/health issues.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 3 – 5 years previous experience as a Human Resource Generalist
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship and Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills is required and ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Display confidentiality, assertion and fairness
- People oriented and results driven
- Sound knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Working knowledge of ERP software, Sophia ERP will be an added advantage.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
23rd Janaury, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “HR Generalist” as the subject of the email.