Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build Eclat Human Resources Consulting serving clients across the nation.
Job Position: Human Resource Intern (NYSC)
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
The ideal candidate will (but is not limited to):
- Sort incoming resumes and logs them appropriately.
- Post new positions on various websites.
- Coordinate candidate interviews (physicals and virtual), and medical tests.
- Work proactively with other team members.
- Track the cost and effectiveness of media outlets for job postings
- Complete and mail out the offer and regret letters.
- Maintain a satisfied level of customer service with clients both internal and external.
- Properly handle client requests through responsiveness, follow-up, and escalation.
- Prioritize activities for the team’s best interest when working on joint projects.
- Handle client requests and deliver quality solutions if able or escalate the request to a senior team member.
- Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects ..
- Manage, create, and post content on all our social media platforms.
- Generate new leads, conduct client prospecting, and book meetings/appointments with new clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management.
- 0-1 year of administrative experience.
- Must have at least 8 months till the end of the NYSC program.
- Must have an interest in HR and look to build a career path.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs especially Word and PowerPoint.
- Personable and able to deal with a variety of people comfortably and pleasantly.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Problem-solving capabilities are necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the people.
- Ability to correctly make decisions involving client issues/ problems.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a team-oriented environment.
20th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “HR Intern (NYSC)” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.