Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and was also recently accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate.
Job Position: Human Resource Intern
Job Location: Warri, Delta
- As an HR Intern at Lily Hospitals, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our HR team and gain practical experience in various aspects of human resources management.
- This internship is designed to provide you with exposure to all HR value chain.
- Assist in the recruitment and onboarding process, including posting job openings, conducting initial screenings, and facilitating new hire orientations.
- Maintain and update employee records and HR databases.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Support employee engagement initiatives and events.
- Participate in HR projects and research as assigned.
- Provide general administrative support to the HR team.
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- A positive attitude and eagerness to learn about the HR profession.
What We Offer
- Valuable hands-on experience in human resources.
- Exposure to a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Mentorship from experienced HR professionals.
- Networking opportunities within the company.
- Potential for future employment opportunities.
20th September, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.