Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
Job Position: Human Resource Intern
Job Location: Isolo / Ajao Estate – Lagos
- We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR projects including recruitment, training, and in-house HR department’s daily activities.
- HR Intern responsibilities include research, screening resumes and scheduling interviews, preparing training curriculums, etc. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR apply here
- We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
- HR Intern’s responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes, and scheduling interviews.
- Assist in the implementation of HR projects and in delivering different briefs (recruitment, research, systems development, training, etc.)
- Serve as support to the consultant in supporting effective project management for team members
- Conducting relevant research for the improvement of NSproducts(product development)
- Input data of prospects to ensure easy accessibility.
- Undertake logistics during the implementation of projects
- Develop and maintain various computer databases, spreadsheets, and other applications.
- Providing support on all company-related business/HR projects
- Providing support for marketing-related functions
- Providing account management support to our customers
- Providing assistance to the lead consultant’s office
- Post Job ads, manage the company’s social media pages
- All other duties as assigned.
- First Degree from a University
- An HR certification or degree in personnel administration will be an added advantage
- Digital marketing skills will be an added advantage
- Between 23-28 years of age
- Strong self-motivation.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- A professional appearance.
31st July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online