Tezza Business Solutions Limited is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
Job Position: Human Resource Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR intern to assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks.
- The HR intern’s responsibilities include updating employee absence records, filing HR documents accordingly, initiating background checks on shortlisted candidates, and providing suitable recommendations to improve HR policies. You should also be able to draft employee communications notifying staff of policy and procedural changes.
- To be successful as an HR intern, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in labor legislation to determine how company HR policies may be affected. Ultimately, an outstanding HR intern should be detail-oriented and able to demonstrate excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or studying toward a Degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Familiarity with HRIS (Human Resources Information System) software is advantageous.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online