Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximization.
Job Position: Human Resource Business Partner
Job Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced professional with the experience and capacity to develop and implement strategic HR services at a client’s office.
- Ideal Candidate must have experience in core HR functions including (but not limited to) Payroll Management, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment, Performance Management, Talent Management, Learning & Development and Employee Engagement, etc.
- He/she must possess prior experience in starting up and managing a Human Resource department.
- Plan, initiate and implement all Human Resource programs and projects and also provide required feedback on all Human Resource strategies and monitor performance of all new programs.
- Create and implement a standard operating procedure (SOP) to include compensation approvals (payroll & cycle approvals), and recruitment processes etc.
- Develop and implement organizational chart, Job profiles and HR Budgets.
- Develop an employee handbook of policies to include vacation policy, sick policy, time off policy, grievance policy, annual performance reviews etc.
- Formulate strategic and practical plans for new hire onboarding/induction and background checks.
- Prepare annual staffing plans and projections.
- Develop training plans for all employees.
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices.
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Industrial Relations, Human Resource Management or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years Cognate Experience (with at least 3 years prior experience in consulting).
- Professional certification is an added advantage (i.e., CIPM, CIPD).
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices.
- Require minimal supervision in order to deliver individually and inspire results from team members.
- Good communication skills with exceptional people management and consulting skills.
- Must possess strong project management and presentation skills.
10th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “HR Consultant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and must be available to resume immediately.