Afconrecruit Limited is a company that provides solutions to improve the quality and output of the work transaction for both Employers and Employees.
Job Position: Human Resource Manager
Job Location: Maryland, Lagos
- The HR manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
- The job of HR manager is important to business success. People are the most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize the established mission and objectives.
- Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of this job
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years work experience
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to design strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online