Capital luxury Global Resources is a multifaceted and prestigious company with a commitment to provide unlimited luxury products and services. As a global luxury group, our innovative and creative energy brings luxury into everything we do. Because we’re luxury experts, we’ve built bridges connecting us with the world’s best luxury brands and professionals to better serve our customers. Our projection has redefined luxury in our own words and style so we can make a big difference. Whether you’re looking for luxury in Automobiles, Hotels, Entertainment, Transportation, Real Estate or foods for your everyday living, Capital Luxury has made a commitment to keep you living in the lap of luxury.
Job Position: Human Resource Manager
Job Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom / Lagos
- Recruit and hire new employees
- Manage training and development initiatives by scheduling capacity development workshops for key staffs
- Manage weekly staff KPIs and target evaluation
- Manage and improve communication
- Manage organizational and company culture
- Oversee and manage benefits and compensation
- Handle conflicts, disciplinary actions, and terminations
- Providing the necessary IT infrastructure for remote work
- Adapting to new trends and technologies
- Generate the Company’s nominal roll
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- Experience in a related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
15th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.