Cove Real Estate & Construction is one of Nigeria’s most innovative property development companies that aim to make property ownership a hassle free exercise. We are the new frontier and are fast becoming the industry standard for seamless property acquisition, development, management and syndication. As we continue to expand our database of happy customers, partnerships and relationships, we invite you to come experience innovation, trust, dependability, leverage and ease so that you can also spread the word to friends and family.
Job Position: Human Resource Manager
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Human Resources team in Rivers State, Nigeria as HR.
- We are looking to hire a HR Manager to manage the Human Resources department, who will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, learning and development, and will help connect executives with employees, build an employer brand, improve employee engagement, and build strategic talent resources plans
- Promotes and implements human resource values and manages HR operations.
- Collaborating with executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies.
- Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving HR’s existing and recommended systems and processes.
- Review, design, and execute improvements of organizational structure, find knowledge and skills gaps, and address them.
- Instigate recruitment processes and fill required roles within a specific timeframe.
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety, expenses, vacation, and other personnel packages.
- Implementing strategies to develop and retain employees.
- Devise strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development, etc.
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention; and resolve all employee concerns.
- Provide a range of HR services to employees from joining to expiry of contract and assisting in all matters relating to employment matters.
- Deal with HR queries from Head Office and Branch Office in coordination with HQ. Prepare HR documentation for Head Office, SMA, Business cases.
- Monitor adherence to internal policies, and legal standards; anticipate and resolve litigation risks.
- Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities by scheduling management conferences with employees, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics.
- Oversee Company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture
- Ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met.
- Collaborate with the CEO in driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement
- Organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures; and maintain control of diverse business operations.
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare
- Detailed reports, both current and forecasting.
- Adhere to company, government, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary.
- Research, benchmark, analyze data, and make recommendations where and when required.
- In charge of creating systems and processes to streamline operations within the organization.
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and CEO, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning.
- Oversee daily office operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files, planning and coordinating annual corporate meetings, and scheduling routine facility maintenance.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in HR, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications.
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
- Handles all staff learning and trainingfor the staff. Maintains uniformity and quality standards and ensuring training targets are met.
- Supports the training programs, liaise withdepartment headat HQ andin coordination with other branch Head.
- Liaise with all departments headto ensure that appraisals are done on time and to correct standard
- Perform various secretarial and administrative duties to support requirements and maintain the office functions smoothly on a daily basis.
- Plan and manage all company events.
- Ensure all company assets are well maintained and in working order.
- Write and submit reports to the Directorsand senior management in all matters of importance.
- Perform all other tasks incidental to the job role.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years relevant experience
- Experience in employment law and other government compliance regulations e.g. health and safety.
- Real Estate and Constructions experience will be an added advantage
- Experience supporting multinational workforce.
- Experience of managing and being managed onsite.
21st November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.